Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cownchic

70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Empty
PostSubject: 70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind   70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Character information
Name:Cownchicken
Class:Warrior
Level:70

Guild history:Have been in raging nemesis with my rogue, i just move my chara to this server , i got exp in 6/6 SSC & 3/4 TK
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter]

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>: My friend says its a rly nice guild , Need a hardcore raiding guild . That's why i applyed here

Raiding experience:RN: 6/6 SSC , 3/4 TK
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]

Consumables:Yes iam rdy for some good exp , and when i raid iam always on a good mode Smile
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?]

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:Exalted
Thrallmar:Exalted
Lower City:Exalted
The Sha'tar:Exalted
Keepers of Time:Exalted

Attunements:
Karazhan:y

Mount Hyjal:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:y
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:

Black Temple:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed:y
- Al'ar killed:y
- Rage Winterchill killed:

Available play times:

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:Nope

"Friends" in the guild: Driego is one of my IRL friends
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]

Connection:100 Mbit
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]

Personal information:My name is Johan , iam 17 years old, My life is gaming Wink
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]

Character Profile
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind   70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I ll maybe need one more tank but i dont know yet.Stay tuned i will answer you as long as i ask some things my current tanks.
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind   70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:52 am

I think i ll have to decline your application atm cause we have the Prot warriors we need.If a spot will open i will contact you asap.Tkz for the application and GL finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind   70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:28 pm

push up
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind   70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 warrior ( tank ) want to join Months Behind
Page 1 of 1