Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<ACCEPTED>destr lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ceceto1

<ACCEPTED>destr lock Empty
PostSubject: <ACCEPTED>destr lock   <ACCEPTED>destr lock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Character information
Name: ceceto
Class: warlock
Level: 70

Guild history:
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter] I have other char resto shama.i was in creation.we did all SSC and 3/4 TK.then creation disbanded.then i went to prohibition same stori there..then i got very tyred from healing and started my lock.i played in SFRJ and they gave me good boost in gearing but cause of ppl are slacking they have no progres and they dont raid atm and i dont wanna guild with no raids.

Reasons for applying to <InQontrol>: I need active guld with future .i want to proges and go BT and MH.i hurd that u have good progres and wanna join to help u.

Raiding experience:
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]
done all SSC and all"ar VR and solarian in TK with my resto shama and luker/hydros/tyde walker/solarian/VR with my warlock

Consumables:
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?] Yes im ready my shama is elexir master and the lock is enchanter so i allways have pots and oils.and i farm some for cooking and making someone to make me food cause im not much of a cook

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition: exalted
Thrallmar: exalted
Lower City: exalted
The Sha'tar: exalted
Keepers of Time: revered

Attunements:
Karazhan: yes

Mount Hyjal:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed: no
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed: no

Black Temple:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed: no
- Al'ar killed: no
- Rage Winterchill killed: no

Available play times: i can play 4-5 times week when raid are made

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds: yes i have app in raging nemesis but its declined and its bugged and u can see it double.

"Friends" in the guild:
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you] No i cant remember ppl i have played with in guild.but im from long time in this server so its posible ive played with some ppl.

Connection:
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.] usualy i have no problems with conection.only if there is storm might have some trouble but thats rare .

Personal information:
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]
My name is daniel and in from Bulgaria.i love to play wow and go drink with friend when i dont play and free from work.Im 24 years old working as cleaner.

Character Profile:
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Ceceto
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: <ACCEPTED>destr lock   <ACCEPTED>destr lock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Nice application and nice gear GL with your appply m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <ACCEPTED>destr lock   <ACCEPTED>destr lock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <ACCEPTED>destr lock   <ACCEPTED>destr lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<ACCEPTED>destr lock
Page 1 of 1