AuthorMessage
Aladini

PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Character information
Name:Aladini
Class:Paladin
Level:70 ofc Razz

Guild history:
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter] I was in fyrians and i leave it cos it dispand then i go stormrage it was like fyrians but "better version" but it wasnt that dispand fast too. After stormrage i go in The revolution but i leave it in first raid cos leader was really noicy and he give me -dkp cos i slack but i didnt slack really then i go Unyelding Faith i was in there about 3 week but then dispand too! then i go in SFRJ and i was there like 1month anfter Extace wnat me to join InQontrol so i leave SFRJ cos ppl didnt come online when have raid and i get inv in InQontrol and now im here Very Happy

Reasons for applying to :
I want progress guild and i want to get far in PvE and have fun in guild.

Raiding experience:kara,2/4 ZA, 4/6 SSC, 2/4 TK, 2/2 Gruul's Lair and maggy but we didnt get it down Very Happy
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]

Consumables: i will buy consumables
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?]

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:honored
Thrallmar:revered
Lower City:honored
The Sha'tar:honored
Keepers of Time:revered

Attunements:
Karazhan:OFC!

Mount Hyjal:nope
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:need vial
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:need vial

Black Temple:nope dont have quest yet Sad
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed: Q missing
- Al'ar killed:Q missing
- Rage Winterchill killed: Q missking

Available play times: 19.00-22.00 maybe later...

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:
nope

"Friends" in the guild:much ppl in InQontrol dunno if they keep me whit frien Very Happy
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]

Connection:ye i have good connecting
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]

Personal information:Im jonni i live in Finland and i play wow. I have many hobbyes i paly football,floorball and im in boyscout. Im in school. Im 15 years old.
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:50 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monthsbehind.forumotion.net

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1