Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury warrior application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aristote

Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 am

Character information
Name:Aristotelis
Class:Warrior
Level:70

Guild history:I was in Infinite for a long time but there were some guys who was too bad and i decided to leave!Then i joined InQontrol but the guild was destroyed:)
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter]

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>:i am applying to this guild cause i believe that the guys are cool and secondly i want to raid:)

Raiding experience:All bosses in SSC and TK down except Vashi and Kael(I have done tries to those bosses but i havent killed them)
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]

Consumables:Yeah i am ready for all:)
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?]

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:Exalted
Thrallmar:Revered
Lower City:Revered but soon exalted
The Sha'tar:Exalted
Keepers of Time:revered

Attunements:
Karazhan:Yes

Mount Hyjal:nope
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:no
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:no

Black Temple:nope
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed:Yes
- Al'ar killed:YEs
- Rage Winterchill killed:nope

Available play times:I can raid all days and all times:)

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:i havent done any applications to other guilds atm:D

"Friends" in the guild:Evilecho
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]

Connection:I have very good connection.
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]

Personal information:My Rl name is Sakis and i come from Greece!I am 18years old!I like playing WOw very much and i like pVe very much2!I am a cool guy who always want to make new friendships and have fun:D
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]

Character Profile
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]
Back to top Go down
Xroth

Xroth

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:25 am

Nice apply m8! and im sure Kenchan will make best decision for u and wish it will be nice for u Wink Good Luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenchan

Kenchan

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm

As i remember you have a very nice Fury gear and we need one good geared and active fury warrior.

ACCEPTED

/w me ingame for invite
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1