Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warlock kaspersky antivirus :))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casper

warlock kaspersky antivirus :)) Empty
PostSubject: warlock kaspersky antivirus :))   warlock kaspersky antivirus :)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Character information
Name:Caspeer
Class:Warlock
Level:70

Guild history:
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter] Draco reazon that i leaft was the guild disband

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>:wana make raid with my friends

Raiding experience:
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]
kara grull magy za SSC 5/6 TK 3/4

Consumables:
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?]ofc

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:exalted
Thrallmar:exalted
Lower City:exalted
The Sha'tar:exalted
Keepers of Time:exalted

Attunements:
Karazhan:

Mount Hyjal:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:not yet
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:nope

Black Temple:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed:yes
- Al'ar killed:yes
- Rage Winterchill killed:nope

Available play times:18:00 until 1:00

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:no

"Friends" in the guild:Rhhea,Nightangel,redskulla
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]

Connection:good
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]

Personal information:
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]

Character Profile:bonus dmg 1149 with fell armour 31% unbufed crit chance unbufed and 130 hit rating
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Caspeer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

warlock kaspersky antivirus :)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: warlock kaspersky antivirus :))   warlock kaspersky antivirus :)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:36 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net

warlock kaspersky antivirus :))
Page 1 of 1