Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doktordot Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doktordot

Doktordot Lock Empty
PostSubject: Doktordot Lock   Doktordot Lock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:15 am

Character information
Name:Doktordot
Class:Undead
Level:70

Guild history:
Instructions: As far as i can remember...
SFRJ, dont wanna tell why i left,had some argue with some of em....
For Glory, only pvp,left cos i wanna pve and wanna see all raids before wotlk
Life Bloom im still in it,for 3 weeks now and not one inv for raids... guild is still on gruul tho...

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>: My old mate is in it, and i wanna see some progres.
In the other hand i dont only want progress and gear, i wanna play with nice mature players and have some fun.

Raiding experience:
Instructions: All heroics,KZ,gruul, ZA

Consumables:
Instructions: Sure im rdy to buy and use em.

Reputations: Reputation is low to nearly all,wasnt aiming to have nice reps yet...
Cenarion Expedition: Honored
Thrallmar: Honored
Lower City: Friendly
The Sha'tar: Friendly
Keepers of Time: Honored

Attunements:
Karazhan: sure

Mount Hyjal:
Instructions: Not attuned, but hasnt the attunement been removed with patch 2.4? Smile
- Lady Vashj killed: No
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed: No

Black Temple:
Instructions: Not attuned
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed: No
- Al'ar killed: No
- Rage Winterchill killed:No

Available play times: I work everyday except sundays from 8:00 till 17:00, and im probably online after 18:00, ill allways come online till 19:00.

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds: No i dont.

"Friends" in the guild:
Instructions: Ashkarath, as i can remember he and my other char lvled together,it was like a year ago, here and there we meet accidentaly and have a nice chat then Wink Btw. Yo mate Razz

Connection:
Instructions:2Mbits (dsl)

Personal information:
My name is Edi, i live now in Croatia (born in germany) im 22 years old, my hobbys hmm, cars girls and wow.
Guys i ahve to tell u in the beggining, i like to make silly and funny things so ull have to get used to that if u invite me Wink
Was demoted twice in SFRJ Very Happy

Character Profile:
Instructions: Well i still need to change 3-4 items, KZ and pvp items. In this specc (sl/sl) i have
674 spell dmg unbuffed (725 shadow dmg), self buffed its 907 spell dmg.

I have to say tho that my main is a warrior,as i hate to tank and i rly want to pve i decided to lvl this one,and this lock is my main now,im only on warr to do arena once in a week...
I rly want to enter a guild where i can raid everyday,and i wanna stay in a guild for more than like 1 month..... Guys i just wanna RAID! Smile
Back to top Go down
Doktordot

Doktordot Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doktordot Lock   Doktordot Lock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Ashkarath

Ashkarath

Doktordot Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doktordot Lock   Doktordot Lock Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 am

I know this guy afro He's really dedicated and friendly and i know he'll be active. applycation is good Smile but the gear is so so. Since we're in a need for locks i think we should let him come with us. He can further upgrade his Gear in Unofficial Kara/za raids.

U have my Thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doktordot Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doktordot Lock   Doktordot Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doktordot Lock
Page 1 of 1