Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prote Warrior wants to join!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Prote Warrior wants to join! Empty
PostSubject: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Name:Trrinity
Class:warrior/taur
Level:70

Guild history:in this realm nothing yet!

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>: LF guild that doin tk/ssc

Raiding experience:i got shammy with 5/5 t5, and healed some MH boss and wiped on archimondeXD sold this accXD

Consumables:
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?] yes

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:Exalted
Thrallmar: Exalted
Lower City: Exalted
The Sha'tar: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Exalted

Attunements:
Karazhan:yes

Mount Hyjal:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed] After sunwell dont need any quest i think, and i didnt too.
- Lady Vashj killed: with this char No
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed: No

Black Temple:
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed: No
- Al'ar killed: No
- Rage Winterchill killed: No

Available play times: Full Time!

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:No one

"Friends" in the guild:
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]No one

Connection:
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]No problem about connection

Personal information:
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth] My name is Amin and i love u guys:P ( lie )Wink

Character Profile:
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: missed s.th   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 pm

This is me . and i wanna transfer my char to this realm .
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: a Question!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:05 am

about this new island and new badge items, did this realm on phase 3? i mean did this realm open new badge items vendor? cuz i have too many badge ready to use!
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Got Frost and Fire resist gear too...
Back to top Go down
Thebigcow

Thebigcow

PostSubject: Re: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Can i ask you. Why did you sell your old account?
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Had many reason's : Bored of playing shammy(resto),had this char too,some1 offered good price,didnt like playing as alliance,loved to play as tank as old times! and some more ... u know i took 4/5 t5 in less that 2 month and im telling u its damn easy!not kael and archimonde! its just guild and guild master !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:51 pm

im sorry for you but we disbanded we merged to another guild atm Mass Effect on the realm sylvanas
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prote Warrior wants to join!   Prote Warrior wants to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prote Warrior wants to join!
Page 1 of 1