Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hunta apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasuka

hunta apply Empty
PostSubject: hunta apply   hunta apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:46 am

Character information
Name:Kasuka
Class:Hunter
Level:70

Guild history:
Instructions: [List your previous guilds and the reason for why you left/wish to leave. We only want raiding guilds listed, not when you were level five and someone asked you to sign a guild charter] I was Cl of Event Horizon, than we merged with Concept and made the guild called Infinite...I raided for a while with them and than i had to stop playing for 2 months to finish my exams...

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>:I want hardcore guild and some of my mates told me you are the right choise cause of my current gear status..

Raiding experience:
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds] Pre tbc i raided everything and the last boss i killed was patchwerk if that means anything to you guys...In tbc i raided kara,gruul,TK 2/4 and had tries on al'ar but didnt kill him,SSC only lurker...

Consumables:
Instructions: [We prefer consumable usage to improve our raiding experience. Are you ready to farm consumables and use them during raids?]Im allrdy prepaired for at least 3 weeks of raiding..

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:half in revered
Thrallmar:revered
Lower City:half in honored
The Sha'tar:exalted
Keepers of Time:revered

Attunements:
Karazhan:Yes

Mount Hyjal:No
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:need vial
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:need vial

Black Temple:No
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed:/
- Al'ar killed:/
- Rage Winterchill killed:/

Available play times:24/7

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:Nope tho Raging Nemesis's CL told me to wait couple of weaks so he can try out new trials, but im losing will for playing the game cause im not raiding and i decided to find some other guild that i think has the future...

"Friends" in the guild:I think i dont know anyone..
Instructions: [List people you know from the guild, either friends or some you have done instances with. We don't want you to write down everyone in the guild as we will ask those listed if they remember you]

Connection:Good conn..
Instructions: [Do you have stable internet connection? Meaning your connection can handle raids without disconnections.]

Personal information:My name is Nenad im from Serbia...Im 20 yeares old...I play basketball and i workout a lot and ofc i go to parties every weekend from 00:00..
[Who are you? Personal interests, and so forth]

Character Profile
Instructions: [Current gear situation;Post an alleged character profile of your character, preferably taken from the WoW-Armory. Copy & Paste the link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

hunta apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunta apply   hunta apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:01 pm

no armory link?
Back to top Go down
https://monthsbehind.forumotion.net
Kasuka

hunta apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunta apply   hunta apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:30 pm

i did put armory link but dunno why it didnt show up.
Back to top Go down
Kasuka

hunta apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunta apply   hunta apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hunta apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunta apply   hunta apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunta apply
Page 1 of 1