Months Behind -guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Months Behind -guild forum

This is the guild forum of the Months Behind guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest aPPly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marryo

Priest aPPly Empty
PostSubject: Priest aPPly   Priest aPPly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Character information
Name:marryon
Class:priest
Level:70xD

Guild history:mm i ll only mention some serious guilds i ve been into:"...well i've been to many ssc tk guilds either as shadow or holy...InQontrol..and many others i dont remember cuz i was away for 2 months:" ..i've been To MiDvinter aswell as shadow .something that helped me gather much pve experience and some items as well as the preq's Smile ..sadly i got kicked cuz i was away from wow for 2 months for family reasons

Reasons for applying to <Months Behind>:well im lookin for a guild that isnt end_game so that there is some thrillment and stuff..im applyin here cuz as i said i m searchin for a nice ssc tk guild to start again.. and help them to reach MH and BTxD

Raiding experience:heh full pve raidin experience xD
Instructions: [Post below your past raiding experience with other guilds]

Consumables:thats shouldnt be a problem ..i have some alts that make me pots and stuff..dont worry about that..i m always goin to raids with every consumable existing

Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:exalt
Thrallmar:exalt
Lower City:exalt
The Sha'tar:exalt
Keepers of Time:rever

Attunements:
Karazhan:y

Mount Hyjal:y
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the attunement quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Lady Vashj killed:y
- Kaelthas Sunstrider killed:y

Black Temple:y
Instructions: if you are not attuned, please state the phase you currently are in from the following choices: [I don't have the quest yet, I have the quest & need kill, Completed]
- Fathom-Lord Karathress killed:y
- Al'ar killed:y
- Rage Winterchill killed:y

Available play times:im available the 24/7 except tuesdays from 11:00-15:00 cuz i have some lessons

Do you have any open applications to other guilds, if yes please state which guilds:nop

"Friends" in the guild:i know Kenchan from rl ..and hossi from previous guilds xD <3 love that fat cow

Connection:shouldnt be a prob Smile

Personal information:im pAnos from greece xD 19 years old..im studyin economics but dont worry...this wont keep me away from wow and stuff..im goin there every tuesday:P...i hate pvp and im only playin wow for pve :xD well mmm cant think of anythin else just ask me in game for any further info u need to knopw

Character Profile:well there is no use for me to link....cuz im disc atm...i can come either as shadow or holy...whatever u need most...i prefer holy cuz i enjoy it more...my gear is rlly good anywayz..(shadow 1289shadow dmg) &(holy 1868 or smthin +heal and i dont rember the mana regen:")_
Back to top Go down
Xroth

Xroth

Priest aPPly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest aPPly   Priest aPPly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 pm

nice application.we were looking for skilled players and i think u are one of them.already we need priest and i have talked with our guild master and congratulations!

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Priest aPPly
Page 1 of 1